Saturday, May 1, 2010

So, since when did facebook turn in to a dating site? It feels like LDSsingles all over again. Yes, sigh, I had an online account for 1.7 months (I couldn't actually bring myself to go on a date with anyone though... the whole they might be a serial killer thing...). Back to fb. I get a friend request from this guy I don't recognize. I look and see that he's from my hometown and we have nine mutual friends. So, I'm thinking, oh it's another one of those people I have no idea who are but we went to high school together. No big deal right? Confirm. So then I get a message from this guy saying, basically, I thought I knew you but I don't but you're cute so let's be friends. It was nice. It made me smile. I even thought about writing him back. Then, two hours later, he IMs me. Too much buddy. I'm feeling a little stalked. Maybe I'm being hypersensitive. Maybe I'm just really not interested in guys right now. But I had absolutely no desire to talk to him and I didn't. I'm such a jerk. Oh well. I've been crabby all day.

On a different note, my housing in Atlanta worked out tonight! It's a little pricey but beautiful. It's a townhome 1.6 miles from the Emory campus. It's 2 bed/2.5 bath. A girl that I roomed with during interviews at Emory who was also accepted is buying it. It should be fun. Anyway, that's about all I know. Over and out.

1 comment:

RysJunk said...

Im waiting for a facebook status that reads:

Jon Doe: Jane Dowe, Will you marry me?
5 people like this....

Just WAITING for it !!

Post blind date

Post blind date