Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Truth

I sat in my advanced molecular biology class this morning listening to my professor lecture on the subtle complexities of transcription. And it was beautiful. It's amazing how an isolater can separate a promoter from an enhancer and allow transcription to be regulated for all possible situations. It's amazing also that an isolater prevents unwinding of heterochromatin, separating the transcribed region from the rest of the DNA. It's amazingly complex and yet so logical and beautiful at the same time. All these truthes are further evidence to me that there is a God and because he is so meticulously aware of the minutest details in the eukaryotic cell, He is also very conscious of me as an individual. I know that He cares, in part, because I understand biological concepts. Truly all things bear witness that there is a God.

No comments:

Post blind date

Post blind date