Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No more boys...

So, I came to a conclusion as I sat in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. I decided that instead of spending my time worrying about relationships or the lack thereof, I need to be focusing on myself; my flaws, imperfections, and weaknesses. Well, maybe focusing is the wrong word. I need to work on me and not worry so much about everyone else. So, I decided to do that. And anyone who has been around me much the last couple of days will understand that my resolve has been tested immensely in the last three days. But I decided last night that I need to be more resolute. So, me and boys, for the moment, we're through. I mean sure, I'll hang out with you and be nice to you, but I am through with the chase. So, Mr. Right, if you're out there, you better do the chasing. Cause I'm refusing. I'm sick of it. I want to be chased for once. And that's all there is to it. So, in the interim, I'm going to focus on me, on making myself the best possible person I can be and not worry so much about my relationship status. In fact, I'm going to take it off Facebook right now. I'm feeling quite liberated.

1 comment:

kmmclain said...

I thought the same thing, and met Nathan 5 days later. Sometimes we need to let go to find what we were looking for all along.

Nice to see you blogging!

Post blind date

Post blind date