Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guitar troubles

So, I'm learning to play the guitar. And I love it. It's so fun! Except for the F chord. I think that it's appropriately named. It's so ridiculous. My hands aren't built that way people. I really suck at it. But I just keep trying and I think I'm getting better. I have a couple awesome friends that are helping me. My roommate, Cassie, told me that she thinks watching me learn to play is one of the funniest things she's ever seen. I do randomly yell at the guitar. And occasionally let out bursts of excited energy... I tend to be a bit random at times. And I really don't have filter... I pretty much say whatever comes to mind. That gets me in trouble sometimes. Hmm... this post is REALLY random. Sorry folks. Well, people, this is a really boring blog entry. Next time I'll write something provocative, I promise.

No comments:

Post blind date

Post blind date