Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Career goals

Well, I'm 24 now. And I feel like it's time to be an adult. It's time for me to figure out what I want to do with my life. I know that I want to get a PhD in pathology and spend my time researching disease. I feel like I'm at point A and I need to get to point D and I'm just not quite sure what points B and C are all about. So, I'm applying for jobs right now. It's a little bit of a scary thing to pick out your future. I want to find a pathological area that I am passionate about. Something that when I read journal articles about I say, "Wow, that is so cool." And I want that interest to last for forty years. I really want to pick the right thing the first time around. So, yeah. That's my biggest focus right now.

No comments:

Post blind date

Post blind date