Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting under :)

So, Cassie informed me one day that the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one, a little crude but it seems to be a valid point. I feel a little bad for the new guy but it sure is a pleasant diversion. Yesterday was a particularly rough day for me. I spent a ton of time with boy #1 on Monday and, as usual, was a wreck on Tuesday and into this morning. Then I went to school and cute boy #2 was so funny. He made me laugh and it made everything seem better. So just know, if you are a cute boy reading this, you have the potential to totally change the mood and outcome of a girl's day. It's a little sad how much control we let you have over us. But it's true. So there ya go.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

If only it were that easy...
But it's not, because you're not "easy" (sorry for the crude sexual term, but...you started it!). Kristen, you're an amazing and kind person whose laugh can make anyone's day as easily as attention from any stupid boy.
Cheer up--don't start the new year on a bad note!

RysJunk said...

I completley agree with CAssie! i think that will be my new motto for life! thats just great! i love you and wish you a HAPPY birthday- visulize the Bday Pin :) and go get some action!

Post blind date

Post blind date